L2J - Kingdoms Of Zordo PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L2J - Kingdoms Of Zordo PvP

--> From Gamers, to Gamers. <--

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Honma BERES MG802 Irons SALE OFF 60%

Go down 
AuthorMessage
summer

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Honma BERES MG802 Irons SALE OFF 60% Empty
PostSubject: Honma BERES MG802 Irons SALE OFF 60%   Honma BERES MG802 Irons SALE OFF 60% Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:19 am

All Honma BERES MG802 Irons I can do is just practice this week and Golf Clubs at the start of next week,'' the Spaniard said. "The greens Taylormade 2009 Tour Preferred Irons here are really good, pretty much like Augusta, so it is going to be well. The more time I spend on the putting greens, the better it should be next week.'' "Last year there was only one club that was no good. Right now there is a couple of clubs, and one of them is the putter, which is a very important club in the bag.''

TaylorMade R9 Irons And Callaway X 24 Hot Irons Fred Couples, Masters Champion in 1992 is also having problems of his own, not his clubs, more importantly for golfers, his back. "I don't feel all that great right now,'' he said after playing a pro-am in the chilly weather of Atlanta. "My back's been bothering me a little,'' he said. "Tomorrow is going to be possibly a struggle".

Back to top Go down

Honma BERES MG802 Irons SALE OFF 60%
Page 1 of 1