L2J - Kingdoms Of Zordo PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L2J - Kingdoms Of Zordo PvP

--> From Gamers, to Gamers. <--

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PING Rapture V2 Driver for sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
summer

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PING Rapture V2 Driver for sale Empty
PostSubject: PING Rapture V2 Driver for sale   PING Rapture V2 Driver for sale Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:19 am

Forsyth chipped in twice to PING Rapture V2 Driver help him on his way to the head of the leaderboard, while Harrington made capital from the marginally cooler early morning conditions. Golf Clubs Harrington also returned two halves of 31, although he claimed seven birdies, two eagles and made one bogey.

The Dubliner, without a victory since 1996 and a late entry in Brazil after missing the cut at Bay Hill in Florida last week, also enjoyed shooting his lowest score on the European Tour following a pair of 63s in the Heineken Classic and the Lancome Trophy in the past.

He Callaway Diablo Edge driver commented: “I was seven under par for the par fives and only one under yesterday. That shows where the difference lies between my 67 and 62. I’ve been wokring on my swing an awful lot and not focussing enough on the scoring aspect of my game.

“Now I am starting to get more comfortable with the Ping Rapture Driver changes Bob Torrance and I have made and I can start thinking more about the scoring. Bob is brilliant. I saw him for five days three weeks ago and we are pleased the way things are going.”

The leading duo are well clear at the top. After Callaway Diablo Edge Irons And Callaway Diablo Forged Irons Harrington on 15 under par, the nearest challengers are Raymond Russell of Scotland, Roger Chapman of England, Argentina’s Jorge Berendt and Switzerland’s Paulo Quirici on 134, ten under par.

Back to top Go down

PING Rapture V2 Driver for sale
Page 1 of 1