L2J - Kingdoms Of Zordo PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L2J - Kingdoms Of Zordo PvP

--> From Gamers, to Gamers. <--

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Callaway X 24 Hot Irons At GolfSelling.com

Go down 
AuthorMessage
summer

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Callaway X 24 Hot Irons At GolfSelling.com Empty
PostSubject: Callaway X 24 Hot Irons At GolfSelling.com   Callaway X 24 Hot Irons At GolfSelling.com Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:48 am

Duval's round set light with an eagle at Callaway X 24 Hot Irons the 15th hole, the reachable Par five, TaylorMade Burner Super Launch Irons where he hit a 5-iron on the green and made a 10-foot putt straight up the hill. It was the key to a low back nine of 30.

And he followed up with a pitching wedge shot to Golf Clubs five feet at the notoriously tricky 17th hole for birdie and closed out with another at the last. A pitching wedge to 12 feet doing the initial damage.

"I hit the ball well starting Monday … I've been playing very well," Duval said. "I wasn't quite as sharp yesterday, probably a little bit nervous starting the tournament, and I made a few more putts today.

"I've had one goal for a while and that's to be leading when we're done Sunday afternoon. It helps to be leading so far but that's not my goal."

Ping G15 Golf Gag white And Ping G15 Golf Gag black For Sale!

It took a long time for him to win his first tour event, but when he did, the rest soon followed in rapid succession. Now it’s time for him to move up a gear and add Major titles to his résumé.
Back to top Go down

Callaway X 24 Hot Irons At GolfSelling.com
Page 1 of 1