L2J - Kingdoms Of Zordo PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L2J - Kingdoms Of Zordo PvP

--> From Gamers, to Gamers. <--

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GolfSelling.com --- TaylorMade R9 460 Driver

Go down 
AuthorMessage
summer

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-08-24

GolfSelling.com --- TaylorMade R9 460 Driver Empty
PostSubject: GolfSelling.com --- TaylorMade R9 460 Driver   GolfSelling.com --- TaylorMade R9 460 Driver Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:19 am

It has become a familiar pattern for Harrington, who took second in the Italian Open last April and occupied that position four more times in 1999. However Harrington knows as well as anyone that one day the door must eventually open to him.

He prised it Titleist 909 D3 Driver ajar in the third round in Brazil and his six under par 65, with six birdies and no mistakes, was an example of the rich vein of form Harrington is Golf Clubs in at the moment. He arrived in Brazil having missed the cut at Bay Hill in Florida and expressed the desire for more competitive golf to hone his cutting edge.

TaylorMade R9 Driver TaylorMade R9 TP Driver And TaylorMade R9 460 Driver SALE OFF 40% WITH FREE SHIPPING!

That has happened over the past fortnight and he said: “My intention was just to get closer to the leaders and be in with a shout. I managed that and I’m happy enough to be sharing the lead going into the last round. I’ll take my chances now.

“In this situation there are numerous possibilities and you can’t predict anything. There are a lot of people up there who can still win.”
Back to top Go down

GolfSelling.com --- TaylorMade R9 460 Driver
Page 1 of 1