L2J - Kingdoms Of Zordo PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L2J - Kingdoms Of Zordo PvP

--> From Gamers, to Gamers. <--

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Honma Beres MG702/802 Irons SALE OFF 63%

Go down 
AuthorMessage
summer

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Honma Beres MG702/802 Irons SALE OFF 63% Empty
PostSubject: Honma Beres MG702/802 Irons SALE OFF 63%   Honma Beres MG702/802 Irons SALE OFF 63% Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:27 am

Gary Nicklaus shot a 4-under 68 on moving day to Golf clubs grab a share of the lead with Phil Mickelson after the third round of the BellSouth Classic in Georgia. "Keep calm and be patient," Nicklaus said of his approach to the final round in his quest to win his first PGA Tour title.

Mickelson had a third-round 69, 11-under for the event and they hold a two-shot lead over Kenny Perry and Harrison Frazar, both posting 70.

Honma Beres MG813 Fairway Wood Honma Beres MG802 Irons And Honma Beres MG702 Irons SALE OFF 63%.

"I think I have played it pretty well," Nicklaus said. "I think I have been pretty patient and I think it sets up well for me."

Whereas Mickelson got off to a good start with a birdie at TaylorMade R9 Fairway Wood first hole. He added birdies at the fourth and fifth before chipping in for another at the eighth. He lost a shot at nine when he found water, but salvaged a bogey when he chipped in. His only birdie on the back nine came at the 12th with a 4-foot putt.

Back to top Go down

Honma Beres MG702/802 Irons SALE OFF 63%
Page 1 of 1