L2J - Kingdoms Of Zordo PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L2J - Kingdoms Of Zordo PvP

--> From Gamers, to Gamers. <--

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Olly and Fred still struggling

Go down 
AuthorMessage
summer

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Olly and Fred still struggling Empty
PostSubject: Olly and Fred still struggling   Olly and Fred still struggling Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:04 am

Defending Masters Champion Jose Maria Olazabal is uncomfortable with his game, Callaway FT i-Brid Irons just a week before he defends his Masters title at Augusta National. The usual problems with the Golf Clubs Spaniards game is his driving. But this time, it is his putting too which usually gets him out of so much trouble.

"I haven't been able to Callaway FT Irons feel comfortable with my swing,'' Olazabal said Wednesday on the eve of the start of the BellSouth Classic. "I have been struggling with my driver and with my putter, too. "I am still Callaway X-22 Tour Iron Set working on a couple of things with the driver,'' he said. "But the putting stroke, all I can do is just practice as much as I can, see if I can get it back to what it should be.''

In his run in to the Callaway X-Forged Iron set first major of the year, Olazabal is playing in The Bell South Classic, his fourth event in the United States this year.

Back to top Go down

Olly and Fred still struggling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L2J - Kingdoms Of Zordo PvP :: --ANNOUNCEMENTS-- :: Intoduction-
Jump to: