L2J - Kingdoms Of Zordo PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L2J - Kingdoms Of Zordo PvP

--> From Gamers, to Gamers. <--

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Webb heading for a major

Go down 
AuthorMessage
summer

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Webb heading for a major Empty
PostSubject: Webb heading for a major   Webb heading for a major Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:25 am

Australia's Golf Clubs Karrie Webb had an up-and-down day at The Nabisco Championship, but by the end, she was right where she wanted to be . . . at the top of the leaderboard, with a two-day total of 137, three strokes ahead of defending champion Dottie Pepper. The Dinah Shore Course at the Mission Hills Country Club played tough, with the cut for the first major of the year coming in at 151 (+7).

Webb, Ping Rapture Irons who retained the lead the entire day, birdied the first three holes, moving to eight-under. A bogey on 13 ended a string of nine straight pars. She rebounded from ping rapture v2 hybrid review a bogey on 17 with a birdie on 18 to end the day two strokes higher than her first round score.

"There Ping Rapture Hybrid weren't a lot of good scores out there today so I am very happy where I am," said Webb.

Heading into the third round, Webb is quietly confident about her game.

"I missed four greens today, but Ping Rapture V2 Irons most of them were just through the greens," commented Webb. "However, I think I hit the ball better today than yesterday. I gave myself a lot more chances and I don't feel like I putted overly bad. I am very happy with a three-under today."

Back to top Go down

Webb heading for a major
Page 1 of 1