L2J - Kingdoms Of Zordo PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L2J - Kingdoms Of Zordo PvP

--> From Gamers, to Gamers. <--

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

different kinds of boots listed in the show window

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lily986526

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-01-21

different kinds of boots listed in the show window Empty
PostSubject: different kinds of boots listed in the show window   different kinds of boots listed in the show window Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:30 pm

In winter, there are many different kinds of boots listed in the show window. When you do the window shopping, which one do you prefer, cool Marterns boots or warm classic ugg boots? For different girls, the answer may be different.
And as for me, I will consider the elements listed below before deciding to buy ugg classic cardy boots or not.
First, what style do I want? Marten’s boots are cool and if I buy them, I can show myself in punk style. Many rock lover all wear martens boots, rather than ugg adirondack boots. But I prefer casual style for myself. So I pay high attention on the quality of the boots. Therefore, my choice will be ugg sandals.
What impression will I leave to others? Which clothes match these boots? If you find clothes match these ugg classic short boots. Then, I will take the match into account. When girls buy boots, they will have an image already in mind. You can buy them directly. If you have got your boots already, Your next problem is how to match ugg classic tall boots.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1