L2J - Kingdoms Of Zordo PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L2J - Kingdoms Of Zordo PvP

--> From Gamers, to Gamers. <--

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Westwood finally kick-started his season in Qatar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lily986526

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-01-21

Westwood finally kick-started his season in Qatar Empty
PostSubject: Westwood finally kick-started his season in Qatar   Westwood finally kick-started his season in Qatar Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:19 am

European number one Lee Westwood finally kick-started his season in Qatar golf clubs for sale on Sunday with a frustrating third-place finish.

The world number four saw his Commercialbank Qatar Masters challenge undermined after being forced to use a new driver for the final round. He also had new irons shipped titleist ap2 irons out after missing the cut on his seasonal debut in Abu Dhabi.

But, after spending six weeks off following last year's outstanding ping g15 driver but energy-sapping season, a tie for third place in Doha behind the brilliant Robert Karlsson represented an early-season bonus.

"These three weeks are really pre-season training for the rest of the year. taylormade r9 460 driver I'm giving 100% but, at the end of the day, last week I was very rusty and this week nothing else could go wrong," said the 36-year-old.

"I've been doing a lot of gym work, which I would like to do taylormade r7 cgb max irons at this time of year to get strong for the majors. Majors are what I'm basing my year around now so I am pleased with the way the year has started."

On a sun-drenched final day at Doha Golf Club, Westwood taylormade r9 driver had the bit firmly between his teeth, with four birdies in five holes after the turn thrusting him into a two-way battle with playing partner Karlsson.

But, with his new driver - needed after cracking the face of his old club titleist 2010 ap2 irons during Saturday's second round - steadily increasing his frustration, Westwood three-putted with two holes to play to ease the pressure on Karlsson, the Swede holding a two-shot lead with two holes to play.
Back to top Go down

Westwood finally kick-started his season in Qatar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L2J - Kingdoms Of Zordo PvP :: --ANNOUNCEMENTS-- :: Intoduction-
Jump to: