L2J - Kingdoms Of Zordo PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L2J - Kingdoms Of Zordo PvP

--> From Gamers, to Gamers. <--

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dave and Ernie lose it big time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
summer

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Dave and Ernie lose it big time Empty
PostSubject: Dave and Ernie lose it big time   Dave and Ernie lose it big time Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:05 am

It was a shame to see the effect of losing hurt two of the most laid back golfers on the planet during the final round of The Masters.

Honma Beres MG813 Fairway Wood Honma Beres MG802 Irons And Honma Beres MG702 Irons SALE OFF 63%.

Granted it is a big occasion and the cauldron of competition is hot, especially at Augusta, down the back nine and on the Sunday. It's like a pressure cooker and Ernie Els and David Duval both exploded as the cool Fijian stole the Masters from under their noses.

Els may have mitigating circumstances for TaylorMade R9 Fairway Wood nearly losing his rag as a photographer began clicking away with his shutter at the exact moment that Els drew the putter back to begin his stroke on the 18th green. He was still in contention and he could have given Vijay something to think about as he stood over his putt.

"I wasn't even taking the putter back, and he was off,'' Els said. "If I make the putt, I might have still lost. But I at least would have given Vijay a chance to think about it. The (photographer) should never take a Golf clubs picture in his life again.''

Back to top Go down

Dave and Ernie lose it big time
Page 1 of 1