L2J - Kingdoms Of Zordo PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L2J - Kingdoms Of Zordo PvP

--> From Gamers, to Gamers. <--

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nicklaus seeking his first win

Go down 
AuthorMessage
summer

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Nicklaus seeking his first win Empty
PostSubject: Nicklaus seeking his first win   Nicklaus seeking his first win Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:40 am

Mickelson had a third-round 69, Golf clubs 11-under for the event and they hold a two-shot lead over Kenny Perry and Harrison Frazar, both posting 70.

"I think I have played it pretty well," Nicklaus said. "I think I have been pretty patient and I think it sets up well for me."

TaylorMade R9 Driver And TaylorMade R9 MAX driver second-round leader Joey Sindelar fell back shooting 74, tied at 8-under par with Jay Don Blake, 69, Tom Pernice Jr., 69, and Steve Jones, 70. Mickelson held the lead alone for most of the back nine until missing a short par putt at the 17th green, allowing Nicklaus to move into a share of the lead. Neither was able to birdie the par-5 finishing hole, TaylorMade R9 TP Driver with TaylorMade R9 460 Driver Mickelson getting par when he failed to chip up a slight hill to the green with his third shot, then two-putted. Nicklaus lipped out an 8-foot birdie putt at the final hole.

Back to top Go down

Nicklaus seeking his first win
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L2J - Kingdoms Of Zordo PvP :: --ANNOUNCEMENTS-- :: Intoduction-
Jump to: